The Lord impressed upon my heart to write this “how to” for people who might be wondering how to use the atomic power of prayer or have not considered the many ways of praying this prayer. This prayer has blessed me so much that I truly would like to see others be blessed as well.
I’m sure there are so many ways of praying this prayer, but I have found 6 key ways that has blessed me. You can do them one at a time or combine all of them for more power.
AGREEMENT IN PRAYER
One important aspect of this prayer you must remember is that you are praying in agreement with Cindy Trimm. You can pray alone but when you are consciously aware that you are praying in agreement with her, you generate more power to conquer. “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven (Matthew 18:19 KJV). Also “20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” (Matthew 18:20).
How to Pray the Atomic power of Prayer by Cindy Trimm
- Print and Listen to Cindy Trimm pray and then read the words out loud. Remember “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” (Proverbs 18:21) Prophetically speak into your life, your family, your community, the nations and the world at large. Listen to the words, focus and be attentive. Say Amen as she prays in agreement with her. Speak the words out loud daily or as often as possible until it enters your spirit.
- Visualize. As Cindy Trimm is praying, pray in your heart in agreement with her and imagine. You can pray with your eyes open or closed. Focus on what is been said or what you are praying for. If possible use your imaginative power. Imagine you breaking, bulldozing and scattering those things you are actually praying about.
- Pray in your heart quietly. You can pray in the open and no one would know you are praying. Just use your headphone and pray in your heart with your eyes open. But if you are home, you can close your eyes and meditate on the prayer, taking one prayer point at a time and meditating on it. As you do this, also imagine your prayer generating much power to defeat the enemy. Matter of fact, the first time I started seeing mighty visions, though little in the sight of many, it was while I was praying this prayer in my heart and using my imaginative power. My spirit man was praying also.
- Pray in other tongues in agreement. Remember you are not praying alone. As you pray in other tongues focus on the prayer points and believe you are also praying the prayer she is praying and even more because you are speaking more words that she is “Howbeit in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that I might instruct others also, than ten thousand words in a tongue.” (1 Corinthians 14:19)
- Pray in other tongues + with your heart. Go on your knees, close your eyes and start praying in other tongues. As you pray in other tongues communicate with God and focus on Him on His throne with the eyes of your heart, or see Him on your right hand as you pray. See the fire of the Holy Ghost going to those things/area you are praying about. Imagine those things happening even as you pray. Remember the word of God declares “I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!” (Isaiah 65:24). There is so much more about this part so let the Holy Spirit guide you from here! I have found this to be very powerful; and when compared with the others, it is probably the most powerful!
- There is yet another way I find powerful. It is speaking the words with concentration and imagine holding hands with Cindy Trimm as you pray. This is more effective when the prayer has entered your spirit so you know exactly what she will say next; thus you are able to pray in agreement and flow freely.
Pray your way through and the Lord will increase your strength! Amen!