In order for us to be partakers of the establishment wonder of the early church, we must engage that same forces at work. One of theme is the “power of prayer”.
“This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;” (1 Tim. 1:8)
Our Lord Jesus taught us to pray the kingdom of God won to the earth – Matt. 6:9-13 (10). We saw how Jesus prayed the heavens open when He was being baptized at Jordan – Lk. 3:21-22. We saw Heavens again prayed and the heavens came down on the mount of transfiguration – Lk. 9:28-35
Engaging the Power of Prayer
Every heaven on earth experience all through scriptures delivers through the prayer altar – Dan. 6:10/ Dan. 5:11/ Dan. 6:22-23
- Therefore, we must take responsibility to pray our heavens open as Christ did – Lk. 3:21-22
- We must pay to be endued with the power of the world to come, so as to begin to manifest the reality of heaven on earth – Heb. 6:5 / Jn. 14:9
- God’s purpose for us in the winners’ family this year is to establish us in the heavenly realm through transfiguration experiences on the prayer altar among other – Is. 9:8/ Gen. 32:24-28
- Furthermore, we must pray for the works of our hands to be established this year – Ps. 90:17.
The prayer altar is the common denominator for all the forces of establishment in the kingdom.
- We have to pray to be empowered from on high – Lk. 11:13
- We have to pray to flow in revelation – Eph. 1:17-18
- We have to pray to be endued with Wisdom – James 1:5
The above message was delivered through God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo. *Edited to fit the general needs of the church of God.