Any enterprise is built by wise planning, becomes strong through common sense, and profits wonderfully by keeping abreast of the facts.” (Prov. 24:3-4 – TLB.)
Engaging the Power of Wisdom on the Altar of Prayer
From scriptures, we discover that wisdom also answers to prayers – James 1:5-8. Solomon asked for wisdom and it was lavished on him – 1 Kgs. 3:3-12. When we call upon God, He shows us great and mighty things that we do not know – Jer. 33:3. Furthermore, we recognize that wisdom and knowledge are stabilizers’ of life – Is. 33:3
Therefore, we shall be praying for the advancement and establishment of God’s church as follows:
- Father, let divine wisdom dominate the affairs of the leadership/leaders you have assigned over me and each member of your body. – Acts 15:4-28
- Father, endue leadership at all levels in your churches with divine wisdom that will lead to further growth and establishment of your church- Is 33:6
- Father, let all our pastors be filled with the Spirit of wisdom afresh so they can continue to feed the flock with wisdom and knowledge for continuous growth and development – Jer. 3:15-16
- Father, fill all members of our statutory bodies in your church with wisdom form above for sound direction in discharging duties by each member – Acts 3:3-6
- Father, endue leaders/apostles over commission with fresh wisdom from above that will turn him to a wise master builder after the order of Paul, the apostle – 1 Cor. 3:9-10
- Father, endue the leadership over your churches with more wisdom from above for further growth and establishment of your churches – Matt. 13:54
- Father, endure the leadership of your churches with increasing discretion for continuous growth and expansion of this church – Jer. 10:12
In conclusion, we should all look forward to the supernatural advancement and establishment of His church and our advancement and settlement as individuals this year in Jesus name. Amen!
Jesus is Lord!
The above message was delivered through God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo. *Was edited to fit the general needs of the church of God.