There are many ways to go about his but below are a few of them:
- Print out, Listen & Repeat After Her: Remember “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” (Proverbs 18:21). Prophetically speak into your life, your family, your community, the nations and the world at large. Listen to the words, focus and be attentive. Say Amen as she prays in agreement with her. Speak the words out loud daily or as often as possible until it enters your spirit.
- Visualize. As Cindy Trimm is praying, pray in your heart in agreement with her and imagine. You can pray with your eyes open or closed. Focus on what is been said or what you are praying for. Use your imaginative power.
- Capture The Words As the come out of her mouth and let them enter into your being. This takes more practice to understand how this works. Basically the words are spirit and are they are live so pull them into you. “Then he said to me, “Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it.” So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth.” Ezekiel 3:3
- Pray in other tongues in agreement. Remember you are not praying alone. As you pray in other tongues focus on the prayer points and believe you are also praying the prayer she is praying and even more because you are speaking more words that she is “Howbeit in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that I might instruct others also, than ten thousand words in a tongue.” (1 Corinthians 14:19)
- Imagine holding hands with Cindy Trimm as you pray.
Pray your way through and the Lord will increase your strength! Amen!