Seeds of Wisdom on Relationships by Mike Murdock — A 31-Day Daily Devotional (no copyrights)
Mike Murdocks’ “Seeds of Wisdom” is one little book with no more than 20 pages but holds a lot of powerful words to consider in our daily lives and particularly in relationships. There is absolutely no copyright notice on this small book so I thought I would share with you all and hopefully someone would find it useful! It is a 31 day devotional so if you find it useful, I would encourage you to take it very seriously and see changes in your life especially around relationships
SEND SOMEONE A SIGNAL THAT THEY MATTER
- Everyone needs reassurance of their worth.
- Remind yourself throughout the day that each person you meet has encountered waves of criticism, condemnation and inferiority …you can change this.
- Your words of reassurance can be like water on their Seeds of Hope
Scripture for Meditation
“The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary:” Isaiah 50:4
ABANDON ABUSIVE FRIENDSHIPS
- There are four kinds of people in your life: those who add, subtract, divide, and multiply.
- Those who do not increase you, inevitably will decrease you.
- It is the responsibility of others to discern worth
“Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious ma thou shhal not go: 25) lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to they soul.” Proverbs 22:24-25
COMPLIMENT SOMEONE TODAY
- A popular, but inaccurate statement is, “words are cheap.” Nothing could be farther from the truth.
- Words cause wars. Words settle wars. Words create the waves of emotion that control our world.
- Your words of kindness today could easily create the wave that carries sometime to their dream.
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue; and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Proverbs 18:21